Shrug Life

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The bus driver from hell, or a #1 Bestseller


On our way to the Tanya's parents tonight, Tanya and I had a bus driver who looked EXACTLY like Stephen King. I mean, un-fucking-canny. Thick square glasses, full head of bad hair-do, and that round face with the blocky chin. It very well could have been him, if it wasn't for the fact that he was a bus driver.

However it may explain how crazy a driver he was. Fucker almost drove through two stop signs and apparently is yellow-green color blind cause he would just idle throw the yellow lights. And ironically, he had the nerve to honk at like a million taxi cabs.

What exactly are the prerequisites for a Class 2 license? Opposable thumbs, I figure.

PS: Tom, go ahead and try to blackmail me. You know I got enough dirt on you to have you blacklisted by humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home